When you live in the South, you have to learn how to bake cornbread. And since the Girl has developed a taste for it, K decided it’s time to add it to her repertoire.
The response from L? Squeals of delight. I suppose it’s to be expected: I grew up in the South; K grew up in southern Poland; we live in the South. There’s simply no escaping it.
- 2004: Payment Required :: Salvation, Mercy, and Logic, Part II
- 2006: Christmas Dumplings
- 2007: No!
- 2009: 14-year-old Poetry
- 2011: Fifth Birthday (Party)
- 2012: Parties
- Marta Bielec on Seventh Birthday Party
- Heather Kirby Rhea on Seventh Birthday Party
- Naomi Williams Scott on Christmas Tree Farm
- Jennifer Fahy on Queen Mab
- Michael Goforth on How to Plagiarize